- 3 sample HTRC worksets of 1000 volumes each: U.S. Government Documents, German language volumes, 19th Century English Literature.
- Topic Explorer: http://inphodata.cogs.indiana.edu/
Non-consumptive Exports from an HTRC Data Capsule
Data and tools can easily enter a user's capsule, but anything leaving a capsule must undergo review prior to release to the user. The guidelines used during review of the outputs of a capsule are as follows:
- Files containing any OCR text or images of pages or volumes will be prohibited from leaving a capsule.
- Binary files are prohibited from leaving a capsule
- Encrypted files are prohibited from leaving a capsule
- PDF files or other format of file that contains images of OCR text or text images are prohibited from leaving a capsule
- For any capsule results directory that exceeds 1 MB in total, the collection will not be released pending discussion with the capsule owner