In the VM, start a Terminal, and go to change directory the vsm experiment folder
cd ~/demo/vsm ls #list the files
List the files of this folder
Start an IPython notebook server
You will see something like this in the popped-up browser. Click on the HTRC_vsm_corpus.ipynb
In the HTRC_vsm_corpus.ipynb notebook, run all the scripts by clicking on "Cell" -> "Run All" on menu of the top of the page.
You will find the scripts run into errors if the VM is in maintenance mode.
Run all the demo codes there by clicking on "Cell" -> "Run All"
This demo code:
- reads in a saved Corpus object
- builds an LDA model from the corpus
- save the LDA trained model
- view topics
- display topics that relate to a list of words
- display documents that are most likely generated by a specific topic
- cluster topics based on LDA result
- visualize clustered topics in 2-D