- HTRC Analytics guide
- HathiTrust+Bookworm guide
- HTRC Data Capsule guide and Data API guide
- Extracted Features Dataset guide
Q4: Do I need an account to use the HTRC and how do I make one?
A: Please join the HTRC User Group mailing list.
- Please send an email to htrc[dash]usergroup[dash]l[dash]subscribe[at]list[dot]indiana[dot]edu to subscribe to the list, and then use htrc[dash]usergroup[dash]l[at]list[dot]indiana[dot]edu to post questions.Subscribe here: https://list.indiana.edu/sympa/info/htrc-usergroup-l
- For questions that you want to discuss with us privately, please write to htrc[dash]help[at]hathitrust[dot]org, a list subscribed by HTRC internal staff only.
- All users are subscribed to a listserv called HTRC-Announce when they create an HTRC Analytics account. Only approved senders can send mail through this list.