- HTRC Analytics guide
- HathiTrust+Bookworm guide
- HTRC Data Capsule guide and Data API guide
- Extracted Features Dataset guide
Q4: Do I need an account to use the HTRC and how do I make one?
A: Please join the HTRC User Group mailing list.
- Please send an email to htrc-usergroup-l-subscribe@listSubscribe here: https://list.indiana.edu to subscribe to the list, and then use /email@example.com to post questions.l
- For questions that you want to discuss with us privately, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org htrc[dash]help[at]hathitrust[dot]org, a list subscribed by HTRC internal staff only.
- All users are subscribed to a listserv called HTRC-Announce when they create an HTRC Analytics account. Only approved senders can send mail through this list.
A: We welcome your feedback! You can send an email to HTRC Support at email@example.com htrc[dash]help[at]hathitrust[dot]org. We track support requests in using JIRA, and you can log-in to see your requests and our responses here: https://jira.htrc.illinois.edu/servicedesk/customer.