Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Implement Apache Guacamole in-browser capsule viewer
- Remove Ubuntu password requirement (dcuser)
- Remove root account access. (i.e. users won’t be able to switch to root account)
- Changed Sudo privilege
- Users won’t be able to run following commands with sudo: /bin/su, /bin/login, /bin/sh, /usr/bin/sh, /bin/bash, /usr/bin/bash, /bin/tcsh, /usr/bin/tcsh, /bin/csh, /usr/bin/csh, /bin/zsh, /usr/bin/zsh, /bin/ksh, /usr/bin/ksh, /bin/screen, /usr/bin/screen
- For other commands they can use “sudo” without password. For example, to install package: “sudo apt-get install” command without password
- Install Nginx to enable mutual TLS between DataAPI server and DataAPI client (HTRC WorksetToolkit) in the data capsule. We are using nginx as a reverse proxy to send TLS client cert and key to DataAPI server.
- Update Voyant server to VoyantServer2_4-M7 in order to fix an issue with “Links" loading
- Add updated .htrc file to capsule.
- Implement HTRC Workset Toolkit Python library as DataAPI client
- Install Voyant Tools to run from capsule desktop